June 19, 2011

Sleeping like "Kings"

   It finally arrived!!!! After being delayed a day for a late truck, the delivery men finally dropped off our new mattress yesterday! I must say I LOVE IT!!!!! There is so much room now! So without further ado here are some before and after pictures. We haven’t gotten any bed linens or a headboard yet, so these are “in progress” pictures of what it will actually look like.

Before (full mattress)
 That beautiful dog is my oldest dog, Marley, one of the reasons we need a bigger bed.


After (king mattress!!)
   It's a little hard to tell from the pictures that its bigger, just look at the pillows. First picture they were right together, this picture there is a space between. For now we've left the comforter from the other bed on this one, just turned it around so it would fit.


Even the dogs like the new bed. Marley slept on it all day yesterday. I guess its safe to say we got his seal of approval. Oh and the other dog is our youngest, Lexi. Aren't they the cutest dogs?

So for now, I’ve been looking online for a new headboard and linens, so here are some of my favorites.   The first one from Target is probably the front runner, but at $370 I'm going to have to save up some money. :)
from Target
from Ikea

 


from Overstock.com

From Target


    
   Here are some of the comforter options I like. There's a lot of different color combinations, so we can come up with some different options.  The first two are my favorites. The gray is a safe choice, but I feel like I always tend to go for black, white, or gray.


from colourmehappyblog.blogspot.com



From Bed Bath and Beyond
  



From Target

From Khols
   
 Hopefully we can decide on the textiles soon, until then I'll be happy not sleeping on the edge of the bed.

PS. The Headboards are found here, here, here, and here. Comforters found here, here, here, and here!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of latex rubber mattresses have got just a single dimension of hole all over and, consequently, the total mattress will have a consistent softness. long haul

    ReplyDelete