July 12, 2011

A new Signature to end my posts

   Well I thought I was going to actually have a long post today but alas I spent most of my night trying to figure out how to add a signature to the bottom of my posts. I like the font but wish I could get it transparent and just a smidge bigger, I may change it in photoshop later or just take it off.
   If you would like to know how to get your own, please visit this link! It was the easiest to follow out of the ones I've tried. And I actually ended up doing things a little differently but it ended up the same as the tutorial, so all's good!

Oh well, I'll try to have a post up tomorrow. Till then, goodnight sleep tight!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These mattresses bounce back to their original shape as soon as you get off the bed. Pressure is evenly distributed too. A viscose elastic or memory foam bed is made of polyurethane foam. It does not respond as quickly as a latex foam mattress but is excellent at relieving pressure points on the body. freightliner truck mattress

    ReplyDelete